sample
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome....

3 posters

Go down

Welcome.... Empty Welcome....

Post  Serryn - Design Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:26 am

Welcome to the Design / Typographic Managers Forum.

Design Managers for Sample Magazine are:

Serryn (H)
Camilla
Nick C

Areas of responsibility:

* Drawing up the grid for the team.

* Providing advice about Typographic and Layout choice to Design Team members.

* Content mapping of the proposed production and making sure the style guide is adhered to.

* Liaising with the design director and image director to insure continuity of design format.

*Liaising with the design Director and Image Director to ensure the dynamic flow of the magazine is maintained and the continuity of the overall look and feel of the magazine.

As you can see from the above we will be predominately working in conjunction with the Image and Art directors, so to topics raised here may also be discussed in in the Art and Image Directors own forums concurrently - Please be sure to check these forums in addition to this forum regularly in order to best understand topics and initiatives raised collectively by the aforementioned groups.

If you have any quires, ideas or just simply want to have a chat and show us something neat, please feel free to post up a topic so we can all benefit from your input Smile.

Well will be posting up a range of topics related to our role as Designer / Typographers, so please check back often.

We look forward to hearing from all of you over the course of the sample project.

Cheers,

Serryn.
Serryn - Design
Serryn - Design

Back to top Go down

Welcome.... Empty Designers

Post  Julia Park Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:52 pm

Please do make sure to have a grid structure ready for all to implement.
I will need to see the grid and style guide. Please email me or post once ready.
Text me on 0415 442 038 when it's ready to be approved.
Thanks. JUL

Julia Park

Back to top Go down

Welcome.... Empty Grid & Markers

Post  maree - AD Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:54 am

Hi Guys,
Annalise and I are currently working on some marker ideas, i will post them under the 'sample discussion' - 'grid & markers' page shortly and if you want to add your own ideas feel free. (also see serryn's idea on the art directors page) I think we need to get this done asap so if people have more ideas, post them up in the next day or so so we can make a decision and implement them to the grid. Serryn, I will email you the grid InDesign file as we discussed on wednesday for you to pass on to Camilla & Nick or do with it what you need to do!
I think we have decided to put the markers on the sides in the middle??? Or let us know if any of you have a different idea.

Ta!

Maz.
maree - AD
maree - AD

Back to top Go down

Welcome.... Empty Re: Welcome....

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum