sample
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 11 tute

3 posters

Go down

Week 11 tute Empty Week 11 tute

Post  maree - AD Wed May 07, 2008 6:54 am

• The centrespread will be posted on the forum and everyone needs to vote by midnight friday 9th May. Feel free to make any comments.

• The chosen sticker designs will be posted on the forum. If you'd like to add any designs of your own, please post them up by friday as we will also be voting on this. Voting will close at midnight 9th May.

• Everyone is to email their final refined articles to Julia by midnight friday 9th May. Make sure you have a + as the end stop as well as your "words and images by..." in caps at the end.

• Everyone needs to email their 'segment' of their article for the strip on the editors page to Julian: julian-henderson@hotmail. so you'll only need a patch about 20mm x 25mm.

• Everyone needs to email their photos for the roles page to annalise. must be black and white. high res.

GOOD LUCK!

• bring in anything you have for your research doc to show julia.

• Everyone bring in a pdf of your article - double page spread with crop marks and bleed.
maree - AD
maree - AD

Back to top Go down

Week 11 tute Empty Re: Week 11 tute

Post  Kat - SM Thu May 08, 2008 5:14 am

do u mean a segment of the layout design?

Kat - SM

Back to top Go down

Post  aNNALISE Thu May 08, 2008 6:45 am

Hey kids,

Can everyone please send their b/w photo my hotmail account: thwakss@hotmail.com before midnight saturday. It can be anything, portratit full body, the more recent the better but I don't want any baby photos or any obviously inebriated ones either (remeber this is going in your CV).

Can everyone please have a look at the centre spread thread and give any feedback for the centre spread ideas i have posted.

Also, i wasn't in class yesterday so i didn't get to show my idea for the inside covers, it still needs a bit of work - its basically a collage of "influences" i.e famous art/design work to tie in with our theme so here it is:

Week 11 tute Inside10

Thanks guys,

Annalise - Art Director jocolor

aNNALISE

Back to top Go down

Week 11 tute Empty The Roles Page

Post  aNNALISE Sun May 11, 2008 1:14 pm

Heres what i have done so far for the roles page, just waiting on your photos and a strip of dymo tape and it will be done

Week 11 tute Rolesp10

any suggestions post them here (NB: will be using dymo tape to label the polaroids to stay consitent with the rest of the mag)

Thanks guys

Annalise jocolor

aNNALISE

Back to top Go down

Week 11 tute Empty to Kat

Post  maree - AD Sun May 11, 2008 2:48 pm

Kat - SM wrote:do u mean a segment of the layout design?

Hey Kat - yep thats what i meant sorry!

M
maree - AD
maree - AD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down